sábado, 19 de novembro de 2011

Maybe you are there, asking yourself what damned thing I'm trying or wanting with all this messages and countdown...
"Is he thinking that it will make things better? Is this damned guy thinking that it will make any diference?"
I don't know... I really don't know the answers to this questions, mainly because this are not my main intentions...
Ok, I know that one thing happened and made you sad and extremely angry, but I don't blame you cause of your feelings, even thinking they are not correct... But feelings are feelings.
I'm counting and doing things to you cause in spite of anything I really care about you. I know that you're not feeling good with so many things, and once again I ask for your excuses cause I can't be physically near you to hold you in my arms and give the things I think you need now, Cuddle and eternal care. =/
I promised myself to be patient with you and I'm doing it. I love you and it's not a lie... I'll support you even when you step on me, until you get better and things come back to the calm place they never should have gone out. ><
Darling, the main reason for my acts today is to celebrate a very important date for me... for us. You know what I'm talking about, our first kiss... the 'birthday' of it. Yes, I remember it and I'll never forget this date and any other one, the day I met you, the day I kissed you for the first time, the day we decided dating and maybe the most important of all, that crazy dawn that we accepted that we were in love. *_*
Nothing, I said NOTHING in this world will destroy the love I feel for you, nothing will destroy our fairytale! I never will let it happen, I promise you!
This is a very important day for us, for our history, for our love. >< This day means one more step. We still have a considerable road to walk so we can broke the curse. We are almost there, this is almost the last one, after it we have just more seven steps, I won't forget any of them, I'll be always there, holding your hand even being far from you, so we can be stronger each day and reach our final goal. After the last step we are free to live our fairytale with the tranquility in our minds, knowing that nothing else will be able to affect us.
In this day I want to make our ties stronger and tighter than ever, and each step we reach together I will make it tighter and tighter, till the last one, that will be the last tie, the one that will forever hold us together. ><
Hope things can come back to the great place the are supposed to be forever, our calm dark and pinky garden between the Light and the Darkness kingdoms.
Love you so much, sweetheart!
Happy First Kiss Birthday!

Rakastan Sinua Paljon Kultaseni

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário